Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Windows and Doors

Well the interview yesterday went well. Tough audience. Only got a couple chuckles from them. I think my answers were good though. I'll find out by the end of the week probably.

I talked to the boss at the ADRC and I might be accepted into their program for conflict resolution instruction and mediation! It won't be a fast process, but it looks promising at least.

So if one door closes (no PMC), another window will (ADRC). Or, if the door IS opened, then I can still keep the window open by taking conflict coaching. Very happy about this.

The girls are really missing their dad. Ray gets very sad and nearly daily says, "I wish my daddy was here." Me too, kid.

We met with one of the nanny contestants today. She's really great and the ONLY thing holding me back from hiring her on the spot is that she can't start work until 0700 and I'd prefer 0600.

I have a line on another girl who comes with glowing references and CAN start at 0600, so I'll meet up with her and see what comes of that. She's younger than #1 and has only a "NEW" license right now, but she's going for her 'real' one in April. She's medically trained, used to work for Molly Maid and is a part time employee at a vet clinic. She can take care of the kids, the house AND the cat! Ray is just concerned about this other girl's desire for swimming and if she has horses.

We're looking forward to a friend's visit this weekend with her little girl. Should be A LOT of fun... especially since I found a sitter for Saturday! Wheee!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no flames or ignorant comments. This Blog will be read by children as a time capsule of their lives. Don't be the asshat who turns this into a bad experience.