Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hump Day Madness

Truly, I have the best boss evah. Let me explain.

Greta's had three heavy pee diapers today (not counting the one she woke up with), but no more explosions of the town-leveling kind since yesterday. I made an appointment with the doc to get her seen, and that's right when they open, just before 9 am tomorrow.

I asked my boss when I could take an extra hour in an afternoon and he told me to take the whole day tomorrow! WOW! What kind of boss does that, eh? He rocks so big. I owe him lots of beers.

I went to my grief support group tonight and it was nice to get away for a while.

It's dropping down to -6 tonight and I'm out of kindling, so I picked some up from the store on my way home and will light a fire tomorrow afternoon.

I have SO many things to do tomorrow:
- drop Ray off at 8:15
- dr. appt at 8:50
- drop Greta off afterwards (9:45?)
- drop off play tent for $$
- get stuff for the house and for the business fair from Costco
- go to Rona for our water faucet
- dentist at 1:20
- pharmasave to return old cold med and pick up different stuff for Ray
- check out XS Cargo for a few things - AMAZING prices there - Holy Crapoly!
- pick up Greta at 3:30
- pick up Ray at 4:15
- eat dinner (crockpot roast... yummmmm)
- speech therapy lady at 5:30
- then bath, bed and check emails etc afterward.

Thursday I have a Conflict for Managers course. Uh... that'd be how to MANAGE it, not CAUSE it. I hope.

Sailor is approaching Korea any day now. He tells me they're not having fun. I believe him. His niece from Flatland will be in town over the weekend, and I'm hope we can get together with her before she goes back to Vancouver.

Well, it's late and I have a TON of stuff to do tomorrow when I get up. It'll be interesting to see what I actually get accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no flames or ignorant comments. This Blog will be read by children as a time capsule of their lives. Don't be the asshat who turns this into a bad experience.