Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday With The Girls

Well, it's nearly over. It was a good day on the most part - we finally decided to end pajama day around 10:30 and head out to the grocery store. By the time I remembered to pack the diaper bag, juices and snacks it was 15 minutes later.

The bank was first where I managed to finally open a 'business' account, but as a chequing account instead. My branch ROCKS! (no fees)

Then to the Pharmacy where I mailed off my teas for the tea exchange.

The grocery store took from 12 til 1.

Then home (got the mail) and a quick lunch that only I ate. Well, the girls ate the buns, but not the main.

Greta went for a 2 1/2 hour nap at 2.

I have an idea for a SFX picture for a contest, so I had the girls dress in pretty dresses and pose for me. Which would have worked out, except the angle I took the photos at is all wrong. I'll have to try again another day I guess.

We got a call from the MFRC for the monthly check-in call that I requested. It was nice, but I didn't really know how to answer, "How are you doing?"

I mean, sometimes I feel really overwhelmed and I just want to go out for drinks for a week. Other times, I feel okay and this is not too bad. Like tonight, I was singing Pajama Time and The Going To Bed Book to Greta and Ray was beside me, singing along to the TGTBB too. It was so lovely. Until she coughed in my face, again.

At any rate, it'll be nice when Sailor comes home because I really think that that's when I'm going to get ragingly sick for 3 days and HE can take care of the girls while I recover.

So tomorrow, unless Ray's nose clears up, we're going to skip dance class. And if that happens, I might see if a teen sitter is available to watch the girls so I can run to the dump and get rid of some stuff. Should only take an hour tops and hopefully Greta won't have another icky poo like today.

The stuff coming out of her could level cities. If she'd only eat some toast, it'd go a long way to solidifying.

Once Ray goes to bed, I'm hitting the hay too. After I:
- take my Mona Vie
- check the fire downstairs
- put Greta's diapers together
- brush my teeth
- read a little

With any luck the girls'll sleep in tomorrow til 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no flames or ignorant comments. This Blog will be read by children as a time capsule of their lives. Don't be the asshat who turns this into a bad experience.