Sailor and I managed to Skype tonight. It was great! Greta repeated, "Hi Daddy!" over and over. I don't think she realized it was him exactly, because my computer pixilized the picture a lot, especially when there's movement. But she heard his voice and seemed really happy to see him.
Ray was happy to show him her Snow White slippers and kept repeating, "MY Daddy!"
Now, I don't know if it's related, but she was a bear at bedtime tonight. A quick story (I know Cinderella inside and out now!), and into bed. A song, a snuggle, a kiss... and "I don't want to go to sleep!" Along with not staying in bed, and not staying in her room. And then she started banging on her door.
Until, that is, I lost my bubble and roared at her to go to bed. She sniffled herself to sleep.
I feel bad, but really she's going to be a bag of hair in the morning from not enough sleep.
We need a nanny. Soonest.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please, no flames or ignorant comments. This Blog will be read by children as a time capsule of their lives. Don't be the asshat who turns this into a bad experience.