Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wednesday - Hump Day?

Well today was productive. Mostly. I managed to complete and pass one course, and not complete and fail another test. I'll retry tomorrow. I wrote letters, emails, and FINALLY met with the Naden Band guy to choose some songs for my 'gig' with them. I narrowed down a hundred or so to about 8. He can choose from there.


Today's photos. The first is the traffic line as I'm waiting (through 3 lights) to turn onto the highway to go get Greta from Daycare:

The line up behind me was just starting to grow, and by the time I was near the front of the line, it was even longer than the line in front of me is in this photo.

















Photo two: I'm doing a Mary Kay Glamour Night with a new customer tonight! Here's my stuff:


It's chockers full of cool cosmetics and cleansers and samples... I love this stuff! I was never a girlie-girl, but I really believe in the product.

So... why do we call it Hump Day when most of us get laid on Fridays?

1 comment:

  1. Love the rear mirror shot! Very neat to see the traffic behind you.

    ReplyDelete

Please, no flames or ignorant comments. This Blog will be read by children as a time capsule of their lives. Don't be the asshat who turns this into a bad experience.