I love taking photos. I'm not all that great at it (yet), but I love it. I still have to send off my broken 12mp Kodak for repair (procrastinate much? I was supposed to do that last month!), but in the meantime I'm using a 9mp Kodak. My goal is to purchase a Nikon DXXXX once I've finished my diploma as a graduation gift. At this rate... it'll be a D7000 or something because it's taking me ages to finish the damed courses!
ANYway... here's day 1 of the 365 photo project. Picture 1: Ray asleep on the sofa.
She was rather grumpy once we returned to the house after visiting some of Sailor's friends. She doesn't do well with interrupted naps.
And picture 2: Our neighbourhood on January 1st, 2010.
We had a wet, green Christmas this year. A pleasant change from the usual winter wonderland it's been in the past. That's our new car in the drive: a 2010 Indigo Blue Elantra vice the 2009 Grey Elantra. 5 speed. Needs a 6th, as the revs are really high when going 110+kph. Other than that, great car. We quite like it.
Day 2 Photo 1: Christmas Decorations in the bin:
This is the tree decoration bin. All the ornaments, lights, garland - all goes in here. The one behind is the house bin, and the third one, waaaay in the back, is for all the dining room decorations. The girls were a big help putting everything away. Until they lost interest and started racing around the house.
Day 2 Photo 2: Greta's Extreme Tv Watching:
She was asked to go outside so many times, but refuses to wear her warm boots. So no outside. Instead, she'll wear the helmet as she runs the trike inside, and then when she takes a break,
she'll stop, watch the tv, and just leave the helmet on.
She's always in dresses and tights. Such a little fashionista.
And there's the first two days done. Check out my friend's blogs for their projects this year.
LOL! She's adorable with the helmet on! Looking forward to seeing more from you!
ReplyDelete