Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year, New Things to Try

Many people make resolutions for the New Year - better health, diet, running, being nicer, etc. Me... I've tried all those, and what works for me is NOT making a resolution, but just deciding, on the spur of the moment to do it. That's how I quit smoking - well... I was double-dog-dared and did it, but I still quit smoking. That was April 24th, 2000, and I'm still smoke free.

Well, this year, I'm going to try something a little different. A photo a day: http://photojojo.com/content/tutorials/project-365-take-a-photo-a-day/

I'm going to take a picture a day and post it at least once a week, with an accompanying story. Then I'll have a record of what my year was like. Should be interesting. To me at least - HA!

I'll post again this week, with pictures I've taken.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no flames or ignorant comments. This Blog will be read by children as a time capsule of their lives. Don't be the asshat who turns this into a bad experience.