Great Friday! Greta stayed home with her sister and Dad today. I worked 1/2 a day. I was able to meet up with the guy from the Band and we chose four songs to give to his CO to choose from:
Rhythm of My Heart by Rod Stewart
Gimme Some Lovin' by Spencer Davis Group
Good Mother by Jann Arden
Doin' It Right by Powder Blues
If we have to cut one, it'll be the Doin' It Right song. We're both really happy with the songs and how I sound and how he sounds - although the whole band may be playing the songs. It'll be fun to find out how it goes once I get back. I'm downloading the songs I don't have and putting them onto my MP3 so I can practice them while I'm gone.
Sailor put a prime rib into the slow cooker and it's nearly ready. Yummmm.
Today's 365 photos:
Photo 1 is a picture of Greta leading the way upstairs for me to change her. And yoikes - it was horrible! What ARE we feeding her?
Photo 2 is of a note, tagged to the door for Sailor to remind him when to go pick up his Mum from the airport tonight. He'll be gone a good two hours or so I think. Plenty of time for me to watch some Monty Python.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please, no flames or ignorant comments. This Blog will be read by children as a time capsule of their lives. Don't be the asshat who turns this into a bad experience.