Thursday, January 7, 2010

Singin', Dancing', Wigglin'

The dry weather is coming to an end. Supposed to warm up and wet up for the rest of the week. Tomorrow morning, I'm picking up some odds and ends from clothing stores, working a little bit, then singing some songs with the Naden band! Well... technically a piano player FROM the band, but I gave him a list of songs, and we're going to see which ones we like. The songs I chose are:

Think (Aretha Franklin)
My Own Way To Rock (Burton Cummings)
Good Mother (Jann Arden)
Gimme Some Lovin' (Spencer Davis Group)
Doin' It Right (Powder Blues Band)
Alright, Okay, You Win (Peggy Lee)
Smooth (Santana/Rob Thomas)
ETA: Rythm of My Heart (Rod Stewart)

Now... I've never actually SUNG any of these songs. Ever. So it will be interesting to see if I can pull them off. I had never even heard of Alright, Okay, but it seems like a fun song to try.

After that, I'm picking up my Mother-In-Law at the airport, dropping her off, then hitting Costco for the stuff we need before I leave.

Today's photos: Photo 1: This is the view from our main lounge at work. This is why we have a summer full of wedding receptions.


















Photo 2: The girls are GLUED to the Wiggles. And they do all the dances, songs, and have such a great time with them. And the Captain is pretty good with that Feathersword too, I must say!

1 comment:

Please, no flames or ignorant comments. This Blog will be read by children as a time capsule of their lives. Don't be the asshat who turns this into a bad experience.