Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Groundhog Day

Well, it's February, finally. I have been taking photos, but I haven't had every day to upload them. I'll try harder to find the 30 minutes or so I need. It's a forced relaxation. Here's a few to catch up on:

A couple from the course I'm on and I went out to dinner one night. We don't have an ESM in the area of BC I live, so it's something of a novelty for me still.

















One of the guys on the course celebrated 28 years in the military. He doesn't like cake as much as he likes pie, so us girls bought him a taffy-apple pie and sparklers. He was so surprised and very happy about the gesture.












This is a full moon keeping me company on my way to dinner in Oakville one night. It was pretty cool.
















At my friend's place for a get together, one of the babies arrived sleeping in her car seat, all bundled up. I had to take a snap.











On Sunday, we visited the Art Gallery of Ontario and saw ancient Egyptian artefacts from the King Tut collection, among others. It was spectacular! Things I'd only seen in magazines and text books were right. there. Amazing artistry! No pictures allowed inside though.

This week's flex:
Tues: School, babysitting for friends.
Wed: School. Stuff.
Thurs: School. Stuff.
Fri: School. Toronto with a friend - the ROM at night!
Sat: Toronto with a friend (Science Centre?) then baby shower.
Sun: Raptor's game with my uncle and a visit to a cousin I've never met!

I'll try to update with yesterday's pictures later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no flames or ignorant comments. This Blog will be read by children as a time capsule of their lives. Don't be the asshat who turns this into a bad experience.