Sunday, February 14, 2010

No pictures today

I have taken them but I haven't downloaded them yet. I'll do it soon. Just too tired, too busy, and too desirous of going home. Perhaps I'll try for tomorrow when I'll be more in the mood.

This week's flex:
Mon: course (group work).
Tue: course (presentation), course party.
Wed: graduation. outta here by noon, I hope. hang with a friend in Toronto.
Thu: fly out at 0700 T.O. time. Arrive HOME at 1255 BC time. Hanging with the kids and hubby!
Fri: drop off girls at school, drop off Sailor on his ship as he leaves that day (crap), hair appointment, course that I want to teach appointment, pick up the kids, make dinner, bath time and sleep!
Sat: laundry, dance class, groceries, laundry, prep for Monday's work.
Sun: finish off laundry, clean the house a little, prep uniforms.

Nearly there. Nearly there. Pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no flames or ignorant comments. This Blog will be read by children as a time capsule of their lives. Don't be the asshat who turns this into a bad experience.