Wednesday, February 3, 2010

First Wednesday of February

That doesn't mean anything, but I couldn't think of a decent title.

Here's some photos to catch up:

Costco was carrying "Cheating by Chocolate" and I loved them! Then they stopped, but I never stopped searching for them... or a decent substitute. Found 'em! They're yummy and in THREE flavours, not just two.














This was sunrise on the way through the back roads from Alliston to Mississauga this morning. It was amazing - red, orange, pink... with a shaft of light that went right into the clouds above.











Tomorrow we have PT then presentations all morning. Then in the afternoon we have a new bunch of stuff to learn. And tomorrow night... Karaoke!! Wheeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no flames or ignorant comments. This Blog will be read by children as a time capsule of their lives. Don't be the asshat who turns this into a bad experience.