If you know that line, then you've been Snacktimed too. We've had this cd since the summer and it plays every day in the car. I know all the songs. In order.With harmonies. It's getting to the point where I am hearing these songs all the time, whether we're in the car or not.
There's a lice scare going around the preschool. We're clear, but the thought of it makes my head itch. I've put tea-tree oil around the girl's scalp, along the edges of their hair line. Stinky, but it works. I hope I can keep that at bay.
Sailor's not having fun - rough seas. I remember all too well trying to do work in rough weather. It saps any energy you may have, trying to keep upright while working, walking, or doing rounds. Even lying in your rack can be hard to do if the ship hits a roll the wrong way. That's why we have seat belts and nets under our mattresses.
The MFRC has a potluck Info Session on Sunday afternoon that I'm taking the girls to. We'll bring some left-over colcannon and maybe I can get an hour with them having fun in the playroom. They're having one per month, so we're going to try to attend them all. Maybe we can meet some families from up this way and then it won't seem so lonesome.
My friend who was to watch the girls for me Sunday morning while I'm at church as bronchitis, so I may or may not be dropping them off.
Anyway, now that the song is going through my head, I'll finish the line:
People come from apes
I come from Canada
No offense to the BNL, but I really wish the girls liked Led Zeppelin.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please, no flames or ignorant comments. This Blog will be read by children as a time capsule of their lives. Don't be the asshat who turns this into a bad experience.