My friend Cathy is in Sudan, Khartoum, on deployment. She and I were wondering, if you had any clothes for little girls (newborn+) that you'd like to donate, she'll take 'em. Please mail a box, no larger than a 24 beer box or photocopy paper box, to:
Hayduk, CM
PO2
OP SAFARI
PO Box 5225 Stn Forces
Belleville, ON K8N 5N6
These are mostly for little girls of 2 years and older who have no new dresses to wear while their brothers get soccer outfits and cleats. One dress can give a million smiles.
I'm officially a Twit too. I mean, I'm on Twitter. So, if you follow me here, you're more than welcome to follow me there: @canadianharmony. I'll try to keep it pithy and funny and suchlike.
Here's a couple of photos to catch up.

This was where I took a hike for Sports Day on Friday - Thetis Lake. The rain held off which was nice.

The deck with my veggies: the hanging basket has strawberries, then there's cauliflower, cabbage, peas (just sprouting up), zucchinis (with two cuke plants that didn't make it), and four tomato plants in the corner. Just out of sight on the table is a container of salad greens. I wish the lettuce would grow back faster. And the spinach too.
This week's flex:
Mon: playdate, ironing, etc.
Tue: school & work. I have a brief to give.
Wed: school, no work for me - study day. It's also Tech Rehearsal for Ray and me in the afternoon.
Thu: school & work. Dress Rehearsal for Ray and me in the evening.
Fri: school & work. Performance 1 for me and Ray at night.
Sat: Children & Apple Pie Festival (if we have time), then a 2:30 and a 7:30 performance.
Sun: Should try to get to church.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please, no flames or ignorant comments. This Blog will be read by children as a time capsule of their lives. Don't be the asshat who turns this into a bad experience.