Thursday, May 20, 2010

It's Official

I now have too much on my plate!

The Blog (I still take pictures, but finding time to post? HA!), dance class, three classes through Uni, work (where I'm on so many committees it's hard to keep them straight!), working out 4-5 days a week, if not more, gardening (veggies in containers on my deck), Ray's dance, Greta's gymnastics camp...!! ARG!

At least dance will be over the end of the month. But then it's the end of the school year, so we're gearing up for that. Oh, and Fleet Review Week too in June. And I get to sing with the Naden band too!
Then July is dance and gymnastics camps and two exams for me and a vacation at the end of the month. Thankfully Niece is coming for the month to hang with the girls and me.
August is church camp, and Sailor is sailing during our family holiday time, then it's his birthday. Lovely.
September, Ray starts grade 1 (!) and Greta goes into JK at the same school, and they start up dance classes again (or gymnastics if Greta would rather), and Sailor and I celebrate 8 whirl-wind years together.
October is birthdays (girls), Thanksgiving, birthday (mine), and the CNC Ball.
November is Remembrance Day and Christmas practice stuff.
December... that's just black with all the stuff we're doing!

So, we're busy, but hopefully we can enjoy it. This week's flex:
Fri: Sailor was supposed to have the day off, but it may be cancelled. He'll know at 0800 tomorrow. I'm going to sports day then Costco.
Sat: Ray's dance class. Groceries. Laundry. I have to finish sewing my costume too. My first Open Comms assignment is due.
Sun: Church. Laundry (never seems to end around here). Costume bits to finish off. Sailor's duty.
Mon: HOLIDAY!! We're aiming for a picnic with friends over lunch time.
Tue: Back to work. I have a briefing to give. Girls to school.
Wed: Academic Leave. Two assignments to do and hopefully finish for Econ and Fin Acct. I'll be able to read with Ray, then she has swimming during her phys ed class. Our Technical Rehearsal is tonight. Greta is staying late at daycare.
Thu: Back to work, leaving early though because Ray and I have our Dress Rehearsal (EEK!) tonight. Greta will stay late again and Sailor will meet us at the dance hall to get the car to get her while Ray and I dance.

Here's some pictures from the past week or so for the Blog....


1. The books from church. The blue one is our hymn book and the green one is the Book of Alternative Services.




















2. My homework from last weekend on my Open Communication's course. Pretty funny. I had bought it this past summer because Sailor raved about it, and here it has come in handy. It's still a good laugh.







































3. Dinner from last week - a chicken and sauce stir fry with veggies on noodles. Too yummy.















4. Ray saw this painting and fell in love with it.







































5. Greta loves to swing. She has learned to swing herself now!






















6. The Geese and their Goslings on Base. They have the run of the place and here they are, going along the lawn in front of the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no flames or ignorant comments. This Blog will be read by children as a time capsule of their lives. Don't be the asshat who turns this into a bad experience.