Sunday, July 26, 2009

How Hot? Damn Hot!

There's a heatwave going on. Hot hot hot. I don't mind it, but it would be nice to have central air instead of fans and ceiling fans.

Greta has been sleeping in her bed since Wednesday. Well, kinda. Last night she moved into her crib, and she's in the crib again tonight. But for the most part, she spent the week in her toddler bed and we didn't have a single problem!

She's sitting on the potty too, but no go. It's a start at least.

Sailor called this week. It was great to hear him. He sends me emails every day and it's so nice to read his words. We're under the 30 day mark now! Wheee!

I said the Prayers of the People this week. When I got to the part I wrote about the military I nearly lost it. Three times. What a dork. Everyone said it was heartfelt, but I thought I was dumb.

This week's flex:

Mon: Exec meeting
Tues: Mammogram (yay. not). going to Hyundai to see if we can change cars.
Wed: work
Thurs: work
Fri: work
Sat: Dave's going to put our fence pickets on the deck! YAY!!!
Sun: Off to Church Camp for the week. HUZZAH!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no flames or ignorant comments. This Blog will be read by children as a time capsule of their lives. Don't be the asshat who turns this into a bad experience.