Monday, July 13, 2009

Back to Reality

What a week it's been! I've seen some amazing musical acts, met Jo Dee Messina, and met some amazing people. I've also worked alongside some great, not so great, and idiotic people, but that's the luck of the draw. I'm glad it's over and I think I'm good for another 8 years or so. Mind you, I'd come back to see the lovely people from the Walk of Stars again, as well as their friends.

The girls were run off their feet this week by their Aunty A. They went to beaches and parks, pony rides, Jumpin' Jiminies and played at home too.

I'm so happy for them. I'm happy for me too - CRA has seen fit to honour me with my money, finally!

I'm just on my way out to the highway and soon will be home with my babies once again. And then normal programming will resume.

Sailor is counting down the days - 39 give or take.

This week's flex:
Mon - home
Tues - work
Wed - work
Thurs - work
Fri - hopefully going to Quadra to see my friend's son graduate from his Two Weeky course

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no flames or ignorant comments. This Blog will be read by children as a time capsule of their lives. Don't be the asshat who turns this into a bad experience.