Friday, December 31, 2010

Well, last one, eh?

Yup, I failed. I lasted longer than I thought I would though. I DO have photos, just not the desire to post them I guess.

We're waiting to see if Sailor is posted off when he sees his career manager in a couple of weeks. We can only hope he's off before they are gone for all of March. It'll suck not having the sea pay, but it'll be good to have him around while I'm starting up the store.

I have my dental on the 14th of Jan and return my kit on the 24th. I have two appointments with SISIP on the 24th and 26th, and at some point in May I'll have my final medical done. My last out-clearance has to be done by the 8th of July and my last day is the 24th. Freaky.

I hope your 2011 is amazing and that you find joy and happiness, wealth and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no flames or ignorant comments. This Blog will be read by children as a time capsule of their lives. Don't be the asshat who turns this into a bad experience.