I haven't written in ages. I haven't forgotten, I've just gotten so damned busy I can't seem to make time for stuff. In fact, I'm doing this at work, and I really shouldn't be.
So, quick updates: taking 6 months Voc Rehab in Jan. End up with a release date in August to start the business. Girls' birthday parties on Sunday coming - garg! Baking, stuffing bags, etc etc. Ballet Monday nights - last week I thought my thighs were going to desert me. They didn't stop hurting til Wednesday night. So tonight I have Ballet, tomorrow first Tap of the season.
Things are busy at work with this Naval Ball thing taking up the majority of my time and coins taking a close second.
Found an old friend via Classmates this week. Amazing. Simply amazing. Still waiting to hear back from two others to see if they want to be friends or not.
I have pictures at home. I'll post some when I can. Speaking of which, I entered the photo contest for DND this year. I'll upload the photos and post them here - hopefully this week Ha!
Flex for the week:
Sailor's at sea til the 8th.
Mon: work, ballet
Tue: work, tap
Wed: off for education. Two coffee dates, finish math assignment 5/6. GOTTA finish Retail Marketing assignment 1/5.
Thu: work (maybe do a film, maybe not. find out on Tues). finish stuff for the parties.
Fri: work, pick up Ray's cake
Sat: dance for the girls, groceries. finishing touches on the food for tomorrow
Sun: church, set up for the parties, party!!, recover
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please, no flames or ignorant comments. This Blog will be read by children as a time capsule of their lives. Don't be the asshat who turns this into a bad experience.