Saturday, July 3, 2010

The week that was...

is finally over. I can't stand having a holiday on a Thursday. I don't know how the Americans do it every year at Thanksgiving. I didn't get Friday off, so having two days (one for academic leave and one for the stat), then going back to work, really sucked. I only went back because I'm not in all next week and I felt guilty just blowing it off. Besides, I'd probably get into trouble if I didn't go back.

I've managed to finish my Accounting Assignments, but there's a couple things that I got wrong, so once the tutor has returned from his long weekend, he will hopefully help me out in time for me to get good marks on the exam I'm writing this weekend.

ARG! I just tried to get the pictures from the week off the camera and there's something wrong with the card. The reader has two prongs that are cockeyed and the camera can't read the card, so until I can get a new reader, we're picture-less. Just believe me when I tell you - they're GREAT! hee.

This week's flex:
Sun: Church, niece A arrives, movie night with L to see Eclipse!
Mon: Academic leave for me. Sailor goes to work. Ray to dance camp (9-10) and Greta to Gymnastics camp (9-12).
Tue: Sailor is duty. I have to attend the Change of Command ceremony (as a guest but still in uniform). Ray has dance camp and Greta has gymnastics camp. My friend N is going to pick up Greta and Niece A from camp and I'll meet them at home. Ray will spend the day with her friend from dance camp.
Wed: Academic leave still. Sailor home. Dance and gymno camps.
Thurs: same as Wednesday.
Fri: Academic leave. Sailor home. Camps.
Sat: Sailor is on duty. I write exam #1 in the forenoon, and then I have a bridal shower in the afternoon (note to self: make tortilla twists and get wine on Friday). Niece A to watch the girls for me.
Sun: Sailor back home. I write exam #2 in the forenoon, and then we have the annual country party at our friend's place in the afternoon. No church today. Niece A to come along for the party.
Monday: back to work for me. Sailor off. He's working on refinishing the deck surface as the weather's supposed to be super nice all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no flames or ignorant comments. This Blog will be read by children as a time capsule of their lives. Don't be the asshat who turns this into a bad experience.