Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm slack and idle

I didn't take a single picture all week. Bad bad bad. I made up for it this weekend though.

A deer catching a rest in the neighbour's yard.






























A hummingbird came to have his/her dinner at the Malahat Mountain Inn.


































My dessert at my friend's birthday dinner.


































The view from our friend's house. Not too shabby, eh?












Greta, hanging around. She was so happy to be hanging from her knees again, even if it was only for a few minutes.


































Hera, the young Bald Eagle. She caught Lady Gray's lure (the Peregrine Falcon... who was NOT impressed at all!).






























Duck, the Harris Hawk. Fast as lightning.































This is Cleo. She's a three year-old Barn Owl. Such a cutie.













































This is a Gyrfalcon (Merlin).
This is Manwe, a Bald Eagle.
This is Storm. He's a Golden Eagle. His legs were HUGE!



































This week's Flex:

Mon: I'm at work, Sailor's on leave. Ray has piano lesson #2.
Tues - Fri: I'm at work, Sailor's on leave.
Fri after work - we go to Qualicum Beach for our vacation til Tuesday. YAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no flames or ignorant comments. This Blog will be read by children as a time capsule of their lives. Don't be the asshat who turns this into a bad experience.