Thursday, July 8, 2010

That was a close one!

So I mentioned last time that my card wouldn't read. The camera couldn't read the card, and the card reader had bent prongs, so I thought I was hooped to get photos off the card. London Drugs came to the rescue in a BIG way!

Not only did they manage to get the pictures off, but they burned them to disk and charged me only $20 instead of $20 plus print costs. They're amazing.

So now I'm busy downloading photos from two cards (a 256 plus a new 4Gig!) and my point-n-shoot. This means there'll be a bunch of new photos coming soon.

Niece A is here and things are going great with her. She's a little disappointed I'm not paying her $1K for 23 days work, but I'm paying for other things too - just bought her a new dance coat, so I'm not such a bad auntie. We're taking her to Salt Spring Island, the Pacific Northwest Raptors, and our holiday at Qualicum Beach, so perhaps it'll all even out in the long run.

I have one more day of studying - of which I've done about 1% so far - before I write my exams. Saturday is Economics. Sunday is Accounting. I have to get some good marks on these so that I don't have to do them again. I got pretty good marks on the Econ assignments, so perhaps it won't be all that bad. The Accounting though... yeesh. I'm not so sure about that one at all.

Anyway, more photos next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no flames or ignorant comments. This Blog will be read by children as a time capsule of their lives. Don't be the asshat who turns this into a bad experience.