This first one is the thing the girls like to do the best - swing.
Friday night in Penticton, we went to dinner at Villa de Rosa (and Saturday night too). The candles were beautiful.
Saturday at Career Conference, I won this purse! I'm not much of a purse or bag type, but hey! Who am I to say no? A lot of women were looking at that purse... a few came by afterward to touch it. Huh. Yes, technically I didn't take this photo, but DAMN, I look good!
This is the view from our hotel room. It was so pretty.
And here's what the purse can do: three looks!
Sailor's at sea for this week and next. Ray still has spring break this week, so my niece Al is here watching her while Greta goes to preschool and I go to work. This week's flex:
Mon: home sick (yay me).
Tue: Ame comes over to visit with Ray, I go to work, Greta to preschool.
Wed: Greta to preschool, me to work. Church at night for Nooma course.
Thu: Greta to preschool, meeting at work.
Fri: Garbage day! Greta to preschool. Me to work. Sailor mentioned he may be home this weekend!
Sat: Cat to vet. Ray to dance.
Sun: Us to church (I get to read the prayers. No pressure there). Birthday party for a friend of Greta's. Twilight movie night with a friend!!
I love the candle shot. Very pretty!
ReplyDelete