
So the Wiggles are playing, Greta's playing her harmonica and Ray is doing 'homework' on her Thomas computer. Nearly bath time.
This is Kee Kee the cat on his way to the vet. He yowled on the way there, there, and on the way back. Other than his teeth, he's in great health.
This week's flex:
Wed: girls to school, me to work. Swim for PT. If I can find a sitter, I'll be at the last night of the Nooma course.
Thurs: OFF! Last day of Annual Leave. Dropping the girls off then returning bottles and cans, then having lunch with aunts and uncle and step-mum before heading back to pick up girls.
Fri: Sailor's home!! Girls to school, me to work, and Jimmy Flynn plays the club that night.
Sat: Ray to dance. Groceries.
Sun: Church. Birthday party for one of Greta's friends.
Mon: Girls to school. Me & sailor to work. I have a brief to give. Then get the girls after swimming at 2.
Tues: Girls to school. Me & sailor to work. I have to sit in a meeting, so no PT. Dance class for me and my sprained toe.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please, no flames or ignorant comments. This Blog will be read by children as a time capsule of their lives. Don't be the asshat who turns this into a bad experience.