Sunday, October 4, 2009

Blah.

Ray's 5th birthday is tomorrow. We had her party today. It was a raging success. Greta's 3rd birthday is Wednesday. Her party is Saturday. I hope it'll be a success.

Ray's doing so well in Kindy. She's making great friends and losing her headwear.

Greta is firmly in the terrible 3's right now and is frustrating everyone around her with her obstinacy. Don't know WHERE she gets it from (ha!).

Thanksgiving will be interesting: my step-mother, my mother-in-law, Sailor's niece and her boyfriend, my friend A (who watched the girls while I was in Merritt), her husband and his sister and A's daughter.

Got a Mac Mini now. Love it. It's taking some getting used to, but for the most part, I'm loving it.

Work is going to be a shitstorm tomorrow based on what happened last night which, although it's not my fault, because the buck stops with me, I might be back to being a Supply Tech in the afternoon. We'll find out I guess.

This week's flex:
Monday - Meetings, then work out in the afternoon. Maybe have a job, maybe not. Oh, and selling one of the gates too. Ray's birthday, so she picks the supper.

Tuesday - Meetings, then picking up a pair of tap shoes (hopefully they fit) for my adult tap class that night.

Wednesday - Meetings, then work out in the afternoon. Greta's birthday, so she picks out supper.

Thursday - Work out in the morning. Girls' swim class that night.

Friday - Trying to leave a little early. I have loot bags to buy for and to make up for the party tomorrow, and I have to pick up the cake too.

I have to figure out how to control my temper, find the right words, and keep my chin up. I'm having a rough go of it all right now. Fighting with my 3 year-old, bitching at Sailor, saying stupid shit to my boss.... I might just take the medical release and call it a day in 3 years after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no flames or ignorant comments. This Blog will be read by children as a time capsule of their lives. Don't be the asshat who turns this into a bad experience.