My life is a series of ups and downs. The ups are REALLY up (wedding, kids, etc), and the downs, while crappy enough at the time, aren't all that crappy all things considered (unless you count Dad passing away, but that was really it so far).
Well, right now, it seems I'm in a down rotation right now. Every word out of my mouth is worth of eye-rolling, snickering, or sighs of exasperation from friends and strangers alike. I'm getting the shit kicked out of me at work every day it seems, and even though I try not to take things personally... sometimes I can't help but wonder why on earth I wanted this new job so badly.
Ray loves Kindy. She's not crazy about the 06 wake-up time however. Greta's having a blast in preschool again. She too is resistant to the early rising.
Sailor goes to work tomorrow. Well, on course, technically, but he's stuck in a classroom for 8 hours a day for the next 12-15 weeks. At least he's not sailing til the spring.
Swim classes got shifted a week to the right due to an injury on the instructor. Ray did her first dance class - well... she watched it mostly. But that's okay. She'll warm up again. I hope. Greta danced though.
This week's flex:
Sunday - shopping and movie with a friend
Monday - work (mess meeting. yay.)
Tuesday - work.
Wednesday - work.
Thursday - Ray goes to the school camp for the day. Then we all have swim lessons. As long as Sailor gets home by 4:30. Somehow.
Friday - work (boss's afternoon. yay.)
I'm going to check out the tv listings and see what's on this week. It's pretty shitty when Vampire Diaries is the only thing that cheers me up. Well... that and Gord Ramsay's tirades on HK.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please, no flames or ignorant comments. This Blog will be read by children as a time capsule of their lives. Don't be the asshat who turns this into a bad experience.