Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy birthday...

to me! Yes, I'm the big 4-3 today. Whoo. Hoo. Three years ago I had a newborn. Five years ago I had a newborn. This year... I have a kindergarten-er and a pre-schooler. Gah! Where does the time go?!

I keep screwing up at work, but hopefully I'll figure out who I'm supposed to call and who I'm not. If I have ANY friends or favours by the end of this gig, I'll be amazed.

Tonight I'm doing my second Adult Tap class. It's interesting so far - only one class in - but I hope to tone up a little bit as the 'mandatory PT' is kind of hit and miss lately . Tomorrow I'm supposed to work out. Instead, I have a Gala Ball committee meeting at 12 then at 13 I'm going to training on how to administer pee tests instead of working out. This takes me to 4pm, which means that Sailor has to find his own way home after work tomorrow so that I won't be too late getting the girls from preschool. As it is, I'll be lucky to get there by 5pm tomorrow because of the shitty weather, the lateness of the hour, and the traffic.

Other than that... things are okay. Not spectacular, but okay. As long as I don't keep screwing up too much, maybe I'll get through this.

This week's flex:
Tues - work, adult tap
Wed - work (meetings, training)
Thurs - work, work out, kid's swim class (just waiting for Greta to get sick)
Fri - work
Sat - Ray's dance class, OctoberFest party
Sun - Church

Add in laundry, etc, etc. Blech.

And another birthday over. Mind you... my present this year is pretty cool - U2 this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no flames or ignorant comments. This Blog will be read by children as a time capsule of their lives. Don't be the asshat who turns this into a bad experience.