is falling here because Sailor has two weeks left before he begins his 6B's and the deck that never ends is still going on. So far, he has one set of railings up, the deck covering on, and one coat of sealer. He wants to put up 7 more sets of railings, 4 glass panels, the railings for the stairs and another coat of sealer. Uh huh.
Oh, and he has a wee cold too, so that's laying him low and out of commission.
Ray starts Kindy tomorrow. I have convinced her (I hope) to wear the outfit I purchased her when she was about 9 months old. I'll be taking lots of photos tomorrow for sure.
This week's flex:
Tues - Kindy for Ray, Preschool for Greta. I got part of the forenoon off so I can drop them off and get all sobby. Then I have a Beyond Transitions session which has restarted for the fall.
Wed - I was supposed to have lunch with a designer, but I'm starting my professionally led workouts that day, so I have to reschedule. That'll be swimming from 13-1400, then upper body from 1430-1530. I will pick up the girls a little late on Mondays and Wednesdays now.
Thurs - I'm going to try to work from home today. I have job descriptions to write, and letters of appreciation for the Committee, not to mention that pesky final assignment for my marketing course. That way, I can do the family picnic with Ray at her school, and then get Greta in time for her dad to take her to the Backyardigan's show in town for the afternoon.
Fri - The cleaners are coming! YAY! I have a workout from 0830 - 0930 (lower body), then a forestry memories opening in the afternoon, and choir practice that night. Hopefully my boss gives me the afternoon off.
Things are going to get busier as the fall wears on - we have signed the girls up for swim lessons on Thursday afternoons RIGHT after we get home, so that'll keep us busy til November. My Adult Tap lessons start in October on Tuesday nights, and Ray's dance classes start the same day as the Church's annual garage sale which I'm singing at. Yeesh! Busy enough?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please, no flames or ignorant comments. This Blog will be read by children as a time capsule of their lives. Don't be the asshat who turns this into a bad experience.