Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ugh.... I suck

I've been taking photos. I just haven't been uploading them. I'm running out of time to do all the little things it seems. So much out of time, that I'm listening to an audio book while doing homework. My first audio book - Crossfire by Dick and Felix Francis. Typically great writing... that I'm not reading. I'm getting read to. The guy's pretty good too. Strange not reading a book though, flipping the pages, devouring the words, creating images in my mind.

I'm finishing my assignments for Retail Marketing. Well, more like I'm ALMOST finished the last paragraph of number 3. Then I have numbers 4 and 5 to hand in by Monday. Not gonna happen.

I'll post photos soon. Honest. Once I have some time to do so.

This week's flex:

I'm on Academic Leave, however:
Wed: Dr. appointment, then I meet my successor. Gotta get the girls from school. Ray has dance exam practice.
Thu: Chiro, Jr Ranks' Christmas Dinner. Gotta get the girls from school. Maybe. Sing and play for the Arbutus Ridge gang.
Fri: Choir practice, thank-you lunch at the school, bring the girls home.
Sat: Exam # 1 - business math. Guess I should try to sneak in some studying for that this week at some point. Maybe at dance practice and on Friday night.
Sun: church. More marketing assignment typing.
Mon: Ray's dance exam, then drop her off at school. Then my Exam # 2 - marketing. Ballet that night.
Tue: back to work for the week. Except I'm taking Friday off to go with Greta to the Forest Museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no flames or ignorant comments. This Blog will be read by children as a time capsule of their lives. Don't be the asshat who turns this into a bad experience.