Sunday, October 31, 2010

Things speed up and slow down...

In the last two weeks, my work day has been increasingly taken up with the Naval Ball that was held on Thursday. And my VicePMC who disregarded the rules and I had to ask for his resignation and suspend him for 30 days. He's appealing and asking for 15 days instead. That was so hard for me to do. Hurt my soul a little too. But he was great about it, and doesn't hold a grudge.

The Ball was a hoot. I don't have any photos with me in them, yet, but soon I hope. I got to see people I haven't seen in 20 years!

The girls are freaking OUT about Halloween. Of course, I was the one who did the pumpkin carving, but Ray designed hers. I screwed up Greta's, but saved it, I hope, by carving one that was barfing out his guts.

Once I'm back from church, I'll upload some photos while working on my next retail marketing assignment.

Next up at work - our first Mess Dinner in 15 years on Friday! I'm excited. And nervous because I get to run the show. Erk.

I'll do the Flex now, and just photos next time.

Sunday: church, homework, laundry
Mon: girls to school, me to work. Chiro. Ballet at night.
Tue: girls to school, me to work. Tap at night.
Wed: girls to school, me to work (no more academic days - boo).
Thu: girls to school, me to work. Insure the truck for tomorrow.
Fri: girls to work, me to work, hair chair, Mess Dinner. home late.
Sat: girls to ballet. Groceries.

And at some point I need to find my invigilator and get her to sign for my exams next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no flames or ignorant comments. This Blog will be read by children as a time capsule of their lives. Don't be the asshat who turns this into a bad experience.