Sunday, October 17, 2010

I wish I was two of me

because then I might be able to catch up with all my stuff I need to do.

Last night was a VERY Successful Oktoberfest at the Club. Too bad we ran out of boots. We ordered 50 and was sold out in 8 minutes! Next year I hope they order 100.

Sailor is away for another three days - back on Tuesday. Yay. Our sitter is going to be the richest kid in the Estates.

I'm hoping to hear back by Wednesday about the location for the store and the funding (ensuring the account is live) from the bank. Then I can order gowns in. Pretty exciting, really.

I have finished only my first marketing assignment. I'm in the middle of readings for assignment #2. I find it fascinating, but like much formal education, it's sucking the fun out of it for me. I really want to be switched on for it though, because it's Retail Marketing and it's important in order for me to be successful.

No picture yet. I want to take a couple more before posting them up. I got one of Ray and her missing tooth though!

This week's flex:
Sun: no-day. Did some laundry. Will watch PVRd shows and iron tonight once the girls are in bed.
Mon: Picture day at school. I'm busy at work getting stuff ready for a silent auction next week. Ballet at night.
Tue: Sailor's home. Work and school. Tap at night.
Wed: Off to the pumpkin patch with Greta and her class for the morning, then home for some work I hope.
Thu: Work and school.
Fri: Last day to make sure the silent auction stuff at the Club is ready to go. Drawing for door prizes for the Ball that morning!
Sat: Dance for the girls. Laundry and groceries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no flames or ignorant comments. This Blog will be read by children as a time capsule of their lives. Don't be the asshat who turns this into a bad experience.