1. I went out Saturday night with a friend to the Club for work. She brought me a pineapple. Much better than a corsage!







2. This is why I hate having a purse: too much crap inside the purse. Way. Too. Much.
3. The mist rising off the mountains made for a nice photo.
4. The mess Ray makes when

she goes to Dance Class.
This week's Flex:
Mon: work, school. Sailor off from Saturday.
Tue: I'm on course all day with a lunch-time meeting thrown in for good measure. Sailor's at work. The girls are at school. Dance class for me.
Wed: Work for Sailor. I'm playing hooky and joining my Step-Mum for Grandparent's Day at Ray's school for the forenoon. Then back to work.
Thu: Work and school for all.
Fri: Work and school again.
Sat: Ray's Dance class, groceries, laundry (we're so exciting, eh?!)
Sun: Church, laundry.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please, no flames or ignorant comments. This Blog will be read by children as a time capsule of their lives. Don't be the asshat who turns this into a bad experience.